We believe in being radically open and inclusive. Our team is made up of people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Our people are valued for what they know and what they can achieve. We encourage each other to push the boundaries and make mistakes we can all learn from. Those who do so will get an opportunity to grow with us and share in our success.
Some of the perks of working with us
MY01 Inc. is a company founded as a result of a university research project initiated by Dr. Edward Harvey, a well known Montreal trauma surgeon. This project initially involved 2 teachers and two students in a research lab at McGill University and now counts nearly 40 people. Based in Montreal, our rapidly growing diverse team specializes in the development of next generation miniature sensors that are used in a variety of medical devices. MY01 Inc. is on a mission to empower healthcare professionals with the ability to pre-empt severe medical conditions, to improve patient outcomes. One of these medical conditions is Acute Compartment Syndrome
MY01 Inc is looking for a driven Electrical Engineer Intern for the winter and fall semesters with the possibility of a full time position following that.
- Organize and maintain an up-to-date electrical components design library.
- Design of basic electronic systems with signal busses, multiple power nets.
- PCB design and routing.
- Perform testing and characterization of the power efficiency of various electronic systems.
- Perform testing and characterization of the signal integrity of signal busses (SPI, I2C) on various electronic system.
- Design review of various electronic systems (includes detailed reviews of datasheets, schematics, and routing plans).
- Characterization of the power spectrum of a Bluetooth communication antenna.
- Contribute to pre-compliance testing for FCC and other regulatory bodies certification.
- Basic mechanical design and drawing of electronics and electronics enclosure sets.
- Carry out simple mechanical tests.
- Student pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Quick learner, as well as, self-learner to adapt to start-up environment needs.
- Creative personality that is also autonomous, enthusiastic and meticulous.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.