MY01 is a state-of-the-art medical diagnostic aid for the detection of acute compartment syndrome. Stathera is a business focused on delivering a suite of tailored timing and frequency reference solutions for the semiconductor industry. MY01 has been ranked among the top 50 Medtech's by Medtech Innovator (2018) and Stathera was the only Canadian company to make it to EE Times Silicon 60: 2018’s Emerging Companies to Watch.
MY01 Inc. was originally founded as the result of a university research project initiated by Dr. Edward J. Harvey, a renowned Montreal trauma surgeon. What initially started as a small team in a research lab at McGill University in 2015, has now transformed into a growth stage med-tech business comprising nearly 50 professionals - and we’re only just getting started.
Introduction to the Role
Joining our team as a Marketing Coordinator is an exceptional opportunity to become a core member of an innovative growth stage start-up. The successful candidate will work closely within an inclusive team of diverse operators, scientists, and engineers and will report directly to the Clinical Affairs Manager.
As a Marketing Coordinator at MY01, you will be involved with a broad range of marketing assignments, covering both corporate marketing and product marketing. Your corporate marketing tasks will be centered around revamping the company’s marketing collateral, executing branding initiatives and expanding our outreach . The product marketing aspect of this role centers around the 5 P’s of marketing, namely Product, Price, Promotion, Place, and People.
This is an ideal entry-level position for recent graduates looking to gain marketing experience in a fast-paced environment, while simultaneously strengthening their skills in website development and graphics design knowledge to develop compelling marketing materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create written and image content for website, and product collaterals;
- Upkeep website - build, and maintain user-friendly, and attractive website:
- Update the website following LinkedIn Posts and company news
- Build a landing page to attract customers at conference
- Promote MY01 LinkedIn page with periodic image/content posting;.
- Develop compelling communications based on our competitive advantages and unique selling points that set us apart from competitors;
- Create and maintain product marketing collaterals and templates – datasheet, presentation, brochure, etc. Create and edit images / graphics, as applicable;
- Prepare presentation material to convey our mission and assist in arranging meetings to introduce MY01’s solution and product;
- Create other content such as case studies, press releases, video, and/or interface with third party agencies, where applicable;
- Manage both content and strategy marketing projects ;
- Execute a competitive analysis on the marketing campaigns run by our competitors ;
- Periodically conduct gap analyses on our marketing assets ;
- Maintain the inventory of printed marketing materials and ensure we have sufficient inventory at all times;
- Maintain the marketing material as per our Quality Management System (QMS).
- Bachelor in Marketing, or higher;
- At least one (1) year of experience;
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud software, especially Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, and Photoshop;
- Expertise with WordPress or similar website development tool;
- Proficient in HTML and CSS; previous experience with website development;
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO techniques and best practices;
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Fluent in English and in French is a requirement, other languages will be an asset;
- Experience in the biotechnology or any other related science industry will be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-starter and team-player, able to work under minimal supervision;
- Experience developing technical product collateral is an asset.
MY01 is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to creating a work environment based on mutual respect, hard work and inclusion without bias or discrimination. Our team is made up of people from all backgrounds and walks of life, and each member is valued for what they know and what they can contribute. As a collective we are continuously learning and encourage each other to push our boundaries and make mistakes we can all learn from. Those who do so will get an opportunity to grow with us and share in our success
$45,000.00 - $65,000.00