We believe in being radically open and inclusive. Our team is made up of people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Our people are valued for what they know and what they can achieve. We encourage each other to push the boundaries and make mistakes we can all learn from. Those who do so will get an opportunity to grow with us and share in our success.
Some of the perks of working with us
MY01 Inc. is a company founded as a result of a university research project initiated by Dr. Edward Harvey, a well known Montreal trauma surgeon. This project initially involved 2 teachers and two students in a research lab at McGill University and now counts nearly 40 people. Based in Montreal, our rapidly growing diverse team specializes in the development of next generation miniature sensors that are used in a variety of medical devices. MY01 Inc. is on a mission to empower healthcare professionals with the ability to pre-empt severe medical conditions, to improve patient outcomes. One of these medical conditions is Acute Compartment Syndrome
We are looking for an Electrical/Computer/Software Engineer intern who has strong experience with embedded development - ideally on ARM microprocessors. As part of the core development team you will be responsible for developing safety critical systems software and ensuring its compliance with medical device ISO standards. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing automated test cases, integration/regression and system level tests. You will be closely guided until you are able to function independently as a core member of the team.
1. R&D embedded software in C.
2. Code verification by developing an automated test system, including test cases, unit tests, integration/regression tests and system level tests.
3. Develop design protocols and integrate new testing procedures.
4. Verify code and ensure immaculate documentation accompanies code.
1. Proficiency in C.
2. Experience with embedded development - ideally on ARM microprocessors.
3. Familiarity with build environments.
4. Proficiency in using DVCS (e.g. Git) and integration of CI/CD to projects for autonomous builds.
5. Excellent coding practices that complies with safety critical systems software.
6. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
7. Ability to adapt to multiple start-up environment needs.