MY01’s internship program encourages skilled students and recent graduates interested in a Software Development career. The opportunity will expose candidates to mobile application development using React Native.
The successful candidate will earn mobile application development experience in a fast moving, collaborative, and high performing Startup environment. Software development in the Medical Technology industry also requires extensive security, performance and correctness testing, offering candidates ample opportunity to build a valuable skill set alongside appropriate training and mentorship opportunities.
MY01 Inc. is a company founded as a result of a university research project initiated by Dr. Edward Harvey, a well known Montreal trauma surgeon. This project initially involved 2 teachers and two students in a research lab at McGill University and now counts nearly 40 people. Based in Montreal, our rapidly growing diverse team specializes in the development of next generation miniature sensors that are used in a variety of medical devices. MY01 Inc. is on a mission to empower healthcare professionals with the ability to pre-empt severe medical conditions, to improve patient outcomes. One of these medical conditions is Acute Compartment Syndrome
· Design, implement and test a medical React Native mobile application.
· Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality code delivery.
· Design and implement secure communication protocols over Bluetooth Low Energy.
· Create, maintain, execute and automate test protocols.
· Implement IEC 62304: Medical device software processes, activities and tasks.
· Be registered in a B.Sc Computer Science, B.Eng Software Engineering or equivalent program.
· Graduation date in 2021 or in 2022.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· English proficiency.
· Experience with React and/or React Native.
· Experience with native iOS and/or Android development.
· Experience with UI automation tests.
· Experience with Bluetooth programming.
· Experience in UI/UX design.